Parvalde is pleased to announce that on June 17, Padome (Church Council) — in accordance with the Ontario Government announcement on June 14 to move into Phase 2 COVID regulations — has passed a motion to open Sidrabene starting Friday June 19th for the Latvian folks which includes Leaseholders and Church Congregation members.
> no Jani celebrations or programmes are planned
> there will be no food or beverages available
> only one public bathroom is available; there will be no “Porta-potties” on site
> physical distancing & keeping group limits is crucial
> Gate (parking) dues will be payable if you don’t have season pass
> Pool is not open
Please ensure to observe all COVID rules that you have come to expect in day to day life, also while at Sidrabene.
Here are some details of what to expect:
1) Gate Duty will be in effect:
> Friday June 19th, 5 pm – 8pm
> Saturday June 20th 9am-8pm
> Sunday June 21st 10am -2pm
· Swing gate at the entrance will be padlocked at 11pm each night
· COVID appropriate measures in place to protect the Gate Duty personnel as well as those arriving in vehicles
2) Vehicle drivers will be expected to either show their Season’s pass or pay $10 for day parking / $60 for season pass. Money exchange will be contactless with physical distancing in effect.
4) Overnight camping is now permitted by government regulations with the following guidelines:
“While the maximum size of social gatherings is rising to 10 people, up from the previous limit of five, physical distancing is still required
Campers must adhere to social gathering size restrictions and maintain two-metre physical distancing with people outside their household and when outside of their campsites
5) The washroom facility near the dance floor will be open and signed with COVID regulations; please observe these. An increased cleaning frequency will be in effect but please use provided cleaning materials on your own as well.
6) All buildings will be closed and off limits
7) Basketball court and playground equipment will remain closed as per Gov guidelines.
8) Pavilion and Kafe courtyard will be set up with appropriately distanced tables.
7) Pool unfortunately will not be open as the Halton inspection after repairs was not completed despite our request before the weekend.